CommVersion is looking for remarkable humans to join our team as we continue the journey in the evolution of digital communication. If you’re looking for a new role that will both challenge and excite you in equal measure, and you’re not afraid of ambitious targets and then we could be the place for you.
Who we are
Our mission is to maximise the conversion potential of EVERY website, turning live chat into an indispensable revenue solution for businesses across the world. And we do this through our SmartChat solution that has transformed live chat from a customer support cost to a conversion rate optimisation tool for over 300 global brands, supercharging their website performance in the process.
In four short years, we’ve grown from a founder-led business to a team of over 100 employees spanning three countries.
However, we’re still at the tip of the iceberg. So, if you’re looking to join a fast-paced ambitious company with a customer centric mindset, then look no further.
Why Product Manager Role matters
Our value proposition is to accelerate revenue growth for businesses by turning live chat into a CRO (conversion rate optimisation) solution. This is achieved by combining data-led smart targeting with human-powered conversations, to deliver 500% more leads than any purely ai-powered solution on the market.
Our hundreds of customers – from leading global brands to ambitious start-ups – do not want a customer support bot, but a revenue-generating tool that moves the needle on the digital marketing metrics they care about.
Whilst human agents sit behind chats, our goal is to automate their workflows, minimising their required input through effective technology and conversation design. This enables scalability, quality assurance and ultimately increases our customers’ return on investment by reducing the cost of providing human- powered responses.
As a Product Manager, your main responsibility is to oversee the development and success of a product or group of products. You will be the driving force behind the product's strategy and execution, working with cross-functional teams to ensure the product meets the needs of the market and the company's goals.
What the job involves
- Develop and implement product strategies that align with the company's goals and target market needs
- Conduct market research to identify customer needs and opportunities for growth.
- Collaborate with cross-functional teams, including engineering, sales, operations, marketing, and customer support, to ensure the product's success.
- Define product requirements and prioritise feature development based on customer feedback and business goals.
- Communicate product updates and progress to key stakeholders.
- Analyse and report on key product metrics to inform decision making.
- Manage the product backlog and ensure timely delivery of features.
- Plan, manage, and execute projects from start to finish, including scoping, scheduling, budgeting, and risk management.
- Monitor project progress and adjust plans as needed to ensure successful delivery.
- Identify and manage project dependencies and critical paths.
- Ensure that project goals, timelines, and budget are met.
- Continuously monitor and optimise the product's performance, identifying areas for improvement.
- Bachelor's degree in business, engineering, computer science, or a related field.
- 3+ years of experience in product management or a related role, with a focus on project management.
- Strong analytical and problem-solving skills.
- Excellent communication and interpersonal skills.
- Ability to work effectively with cross-functional teams.
- Familiarity with product management tools and processes.
- Experience in Agile development methodologies.
- Strong project management skills, including experience with project management software and techniques.
- Proven track record of successfully launching and growing products.
What we expect from our team
We want to hire people who align with our values, building a positive and welcoming culture for all. Before applying, please read through our expectations of everyone that joins our team. You'll enjoy working here if you're...
- You think targets are there to be broken - we love the chase and we’re constantly pushing to rise to the top, thriving on the challenges that it brings.
- You’re time efficient - we’re hard workers and proud, but enjoy our home lives, too. Working hard means using your time effectively.
- You bring your best self to work performance is more than just numbers; it’s how you turn up, your desire to do right by our customers, and your drive for growth.
- You’re strategic - our bold company goals require sublime team planning today.
- You look at the bigger picture - love the people that aren’t just looking at what has to be done, but more why they are doing it.
- You’re interested in fast-paced growth start up culture.
- You want your career to accelerate - we love finding extraordinary people and helping them in an intensive but highly rewarding role.
- You ‘re an honest3 team player. We move fast and being accountable as we quickly expand is imperative.
- You get stuck in regardless. No matter the job title, it is important that you understand the wider business, too.
Culture and Perks
- Culture of internal promotion
- Regular training by our excellent team
- Monthly/Quarterly incentives
- Quarterly staff recognition & awards
- Regular team socials